Who can participate?
The European Health Catapult is open for micro and small enterprises (< 50 employees), spin-offs and start-ups (already incorporated) from all over the EIT Health community that
- Are active in the fields of Medtech, Biotech and Digital Health
- Are already incorporated and operating in an EU Country
- Have innovative business concepts
- Are looking for seed or series A funding, at least €500k euros
- The EIT Health funding limit of €50.000 per calendar year, per startup, applies across all EIT Health programmes. The potential prize money (for travel and accommodation to attend semifinals/final and the winning prizes) in European Health Catapult contributes also to the annual amount of EIT Health funding. Please plan your applications within the EIT Health programmes having this in mind
- Start-ups that were awarded by the EHC jury as 1st, 2nd or 3rd in biotech, medtech or digital health category in the last editions of European Health Catapult may not apply again. Start-ups that participated in previous editions but were not awarded by the EHC jury are welcome to re-apply